The Mike Richter Award, given annually to the top goaltender in Division I men’s hockey, has named its 10 semifinalists for 2019-20.
The semifinalists are:
- Zach Driscoll, Jr., Bemidji State
- Matthew Galajda, Jr., Cornell
- Spencer Knight, Fr., Boston College
- John Lethemon, Sr., Michigan State
- Strauss Mann, So., Michigan
- Frank Marotte, Sr., Clarkson
- Dryden McKay, So., Minnesota State
- Hunter Shepard, Sr., Minnesota Duluth
- Jeremy Swayman, Jr., Maine
- Tyler Wall, Sr., UMass Lowell
The semifinalists include representatives of five conferences, five states and two Canadian provinces. Among the semifinalists are two past All-Americans (Galajda and Shepard). The top six players in save percentage this season all made the list.
The winner will be announced on Friday, April 10.